Do you tire too quickly? Your work productivity has dropped and you have no energy for the joy of life?
There are a few simple morning and evening rituals that won’t take much time but will help you become more organized and energetic.
Taking good care of yourself gives you the power to be happy, successful and productive. Which habits improve mood and efficiency, and which lead to stress and burnout, say the experts.
Daily rituals that will give you strength
There are some simple habits that you can easily incorporate into your daily life.
Night rest is very important for productive work and a good mood during the day. In order to go to bed, not suffer from insomnia, and in the morning be cheerful and ready for achievements, you need to perform a few simple rituals.
- Meditation. There are many stressors around. Meditative practices reduce anxiety levels and help you fall asleep faster.
- Rethinking life in a positive way. The evening is the most favorable time for summarizing the results of the past day, fixing the successful moments, and compiling a list of tasks for tomorrow. Pleasant thoughts will help you focus on the good and rest well.
- Moderate sports activities. Intense exercise before going to bed should be avoided so as not to overexcite the nervous system. Yoga classes and breathing complexes are suitable.
- Bath or shower. Warm water soothes the body, encouraging the transition to rest mode. Aromatherapy with natural oils will be a great addition.
The question of how to start your day right is always relevant. There are a few helpful rituals that will satisfy any Cosmo chick.
- Morning glass of water. Warm water with honey, lemon, or a slice of cucumber helps jump-start digestion, metabolism, and detoxification. The effect of this useful habit will appear in about a week.
- Hygienic procedures. They help a person to finally wake up. A contrast shower is especially useful in the morning, stimulating the cardiovascular system and brain activity.
- Spiritual practices. Life-affirming practices will help you tune into more positive directions: this is a great way to program yourself for an excellent result and successful solving of problems and cases.
- Correction of plans for the day. Well, if things were planned for the evening, the morning will be the time to just review your notes and refresh your memory of everything you planned to do. This is a necessary skill that ensures fruitful work and order in business.
- Self development. In the morning, the brain perfectly absorbs new information, so it would be a good decision to spend at least 15-20 minutes reading. In addition, literature can be both professional and artistic.
What are the rituals that should be excluded?
To be energetic throughout the day, it is necessary not only to acquire good habits, but also to say goodbye to those that take away your vitality.
What To Give Up In The Evening
- From TV and the Internet. Watching overly emotional movies or TV programs leads to insomnia and nervous exhaustion.
- From reading the news. Ending the day this way is a bad habit because too much mental energy is wasted on the illusion of awareness. The result is stress and sleep problems.
- From phone conversations, friendly meetings, and emotional discussions. They must be rescheduled. Before going to bed, it is better to spend 1-2 hours in silence and relax.
- From planning many things for the next day. Looking at such an impressive list, you can be seriously anxious, and your sleep will most likely suffer a lot from it.
- From work without rest. Coming home from the office, you should not dive into the housework right from the door. Even if a lot of things have accumulated, you must set aside 20-30 minutes for a break. Separate work and personal space so that you have time to recover and devote time to yourself and your loved ones.
What to avoid in the morning
- Make a to-do list for the day. Living on a schedule is a good habit, but it is advisable to plan things the day before.
- Breakfast without appetite. There is an opinion that it is undesirable to skip this meal. However, this rule does not apply to everyone, because each person is an individual.
- Doing long workouts. Light gymnastics will be quite enough to recharge your batteries, but it is not recommended to be more than an hour in the morning. If you overdo it, headaches and general fatigue are provoked.
- To communicate in social networks. The Internet is the main enemy of daily life, which takes up precious minutes and creates chaos. The nervous system is overextended and by the evening the feeling of fatigue already prevails.
- Drink coffee on an empty stomach. The first cup of coffee is already the exam, but it is not possible to wake up. It is better to start with warm water and then enjoy a glass of your favorite tonic drink.
These recommendations are not difficult to implement, and their effect will exceed all expectations: there will be additional energy resources necessary for your active and successful life.