Nightbirde Net Worth 2023 – Nightbirde wowed the audience of America’s Got Talent with her original song, which touched the hearts of everyone who heard her sing. She revealed her battle with cancer after her performance, becoming an inspiration to many with her positive energy and optimistic outlook on life, as reflected in her song “It’s Ok.” As of 2021, her net worth is projected to be in the millions.
Jane Marczewski, known by her stage name Nightbirde, has passed away at the age of 31 after a long battle with cancer. The American singer-songwriter, who rose to fame after receiving the golden buzzer at the 2021 America’s Got Talent audition, had to withdraw from the competition due to her declining health, leaving her fans heartbroken. Nightbirde’s death has caused a significant outpouring of grief on social media.
On February 21, 2022, Howie Mandel took to Twitter to pay tribute to Jane Marczewski. The AGT judge wrote, “Nightbirde was a shining inspiration in our lives. Her words and lyrics continue to teach and inspire us. Although I am devastated by her passing, I feel fortunate to have met, heard, and known her.”
Nightbirde Relationship & Husband
Nightbirde was previously married to Jeremy Antonio Claudio, but the couple split up after he informed her that he did not love her anymore following her cancer diagnosis. She is currently believed to be single.
Nightbirde’s mother Sharon Marczewski gave birth to her, but her father’s name has not been revealed. In addition to Nightbirde, there were six other siblings in her family: John Jr, Andrew Michael, Mitch Jr., Katelyn, and Jason Marczewski.
Nightbirde has a slim figure due to her cancer diagnosis, and according to her social media photos, she has black hair and grey eyes.
Jane Marczewski began her career as a professional singer in 2011, but her life took a turn in September 2017 when she was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Despite undergoing chemotherapy and winning the battle against cancer, she was informed in 2019 that the tumors had returned, this time in her lungs, spine, and liver. However, she did not let her health problems discourage her and successfully defeated cancer.
In 2021, Jane gained fame from her appearance on Season 16 of America’s Got Talent. During her audition, she performed her original song “It’s Ok” and received the Golden Buzzer from Simon Cowell for her remarkable performance.
Nightbirde Personal Life
Jane Marczewski took a break from her career to go on a vacation, where she met Jeremy Claudio. The couple started dating and eventually tied the knot in 2015 at Sparta Restaurant & Coffee Shop in Newark, Ohio. However, due to her battle with cancer, the couple grew apart and separated in 2020. Reports suggest that Jane also suffered a miscarriage during this difficult period, losing the child at just 15 weeks.
Nightbirde Net Worth 2023
Based on available information, it is estimated that Jane Marczewski had a net worth of around $1 – 2 million before her passing. She earned her wealth through her music career, including her album “Ocean and Sky” and her appearances on America’s Got Talent, as well as through endorsements and other business ventures such as her ITS OK clothing brand.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : America’s Got Talent (2021)
Jane Marczewski Wikis
|Real Name||Jane Kristen Marczewski|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1990|
|Death||February 19, 2022|
|Birth Place||Zanesville, Ohio, United States|
|Death Place||San Clemente, California,|
|Home Town||Zanesville, Ohio, United States|
|Family||Father: Mitchell C
Mother : Sharon Marczewski
Sister : Katelyn Marczewski
Brother: 5 Brothers (Jason, John Jr, Andrew, Micheal, Mitch Jr.)
Husband: Jeremy Claudio (m. 2015-2020)
Some Facts About Nightbirde
- Nightbirde was born and brought up in Zanesville, Ohio, United States.
- Nightbirde rose to fame with the song ‘It’s OK’ in her audition. Her song soon became the most downloaded US song on iTunes.
- During the audition, she had told that when he came to know about cancer in 2019, she had only 2% chance of survival.
- Nightbirde became very popular on social media too. Her video has been viewed more than 10 million times and has more than 100 thousand followers on Instagram. She often to share motivational and singing video posts with her followers.
- She had in her lungs, spine and liver. In a blog post on her website, Nightbirde once wrote that she was diagnosed with terminal cancer on New Year’s Eve in 2019. As she described it, “innumerable tumors were found throughout my lungs, liver, lymph nodes, ribs and spine.”
- On July 20, 2020, she had informed that she was ‘cancer free’ by posting a post on Instagram.
- Nightbirde shared some moments related to her audition on social media and wrote, “Thank you @simoncowell for the most unforgettable moment of my life.”
- On February 19, 2022, Nightbirde died due to cancer at the age of 31 surrounded by family in her San Clemente, California residence.
Nightbirde net worth 2023 is a topic of interest for many fans and followers. While the exact number may be difficult to determine, there is no doubt that Nightbirde’s music and inspiring story have captured the hearts of many around the world. Her talent and resilience in the face of adversity serve as an inspiration to all who hear her music. If you want to learn more about Nightbirde and her journey, make sure to follow her on social media or visit her website for updates on her music and career.