Angela Bassett Height And Weight: Angela Bassett, an actress details about height, weight, measurements, bra size, and biography. Angela Bassett is a very attractive and well-known American model and actress. American actress Angela Bassett was born on August 16, 1958, in New York City.
She is a well-known and extremely talented American actress in film and television. Betty Jane (Gilbert) was Angela Bassett’s father, and Daniel Benjamin Bassett was her mother.
Angela holds an MFA and a full undergraduate degree from Yale University. In 1997, she got married to Courtney B. Vance, and the couple had two kids. Popular actress Angela Bassett primarily works in the Hollywood film industry.
She has performed in numerous Hollywood films and TV series. her first Hollywood movie, in which she played a TV reporter, was released in 1986. Additionally a very well-known American television actress, Angela Bassett. As “Joe’s Daughter,” she made her television debut in 1985’s Spenser: For Hire.
Angela Bassett Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 16 August 1958
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Angela Evelyn Bassett
- Nickname: Angela
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Angela Bassett Body Statics
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-25-37 in (86-64-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Angela Bassett Family Details
- Father: Daniel Benjamin Bassett (preacher’s son)
- Mother: Betty Jane Bassett (Social worker)
- Spouse/Husband: Courtney B. Vance (m. 1997)
- Children: Bronwyn Vance, Slater Vance
- Siblings: D’nette Bassett (Sister)
- Others: William Henry Bassett (Great-grandfather)
Angela Bassett Education
- Boca Ciega High School, Gulfport, Florida (1976)
- Yale University (1980) (Bachelor’s degree in African-American studies)
- Yale School of Drama (1983) (Master’s degree in Fine Arts)
Angela Bassett Facts
- She was born on August 16, 1958, in New York City, New York, USA.
- She used to work as a photo researcher at U.S. News & World Report magazine.
- On July 13, 2013, she was initiated as an honorary member of Delta Sigma Theta sorority.
- She met her future husband Courtney B. Vance at Yale in 1986.
- She is friends with Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Nancy Wilson, and Loni Love.